meta data for this page
Description about the application
- Submission to Imagine Cup competition
- Return work for the Code Camp
- See Schedule for Deadlines (Schedules for imagine cup submission will be on wiki when available..but pretty soooon..)
- 1 Page Brochure
- Max 5 Pages Description
For the .NET Code Camp you should return a description document about the software. Requirements for the document are same is in Imagine Cup Software Design series, 1 page abstract (brochure) and 5 page description about the software.
Target is to describe a best way the idea (and software solutions behind it). Idea and software will be first evaluated by the written document, so it is very important the document will describe the software in readable, complete and otherwise presentable manner, within page limitations.
The abstract and description may contain (but not limited to):
- Work name
- Project group and contact information
- Description about the idea.
- What is the problem.
- Non-technical description about the solutions (for the problem). Reader should get information what benefits software gives.
- Technical description about the architecture
- Involved .NET technologies
- .. or something else that is relevant for your work
- 5 page limitation is hard, so you can forget traditional thesis (di-work) format that is required on other project works. Format the document a best way to describe the software.
- You can try find out White Papers as and example about what kind of the description can be.
- You cannot put everything into 5 pages, so think and select important subjects to the reader.
- Write and read, write and read, write and read, write and read, and repeat.
- 1 page brochure should be a good poster type and attractive and that conveys the exact motive/meaning of your work(problem and solution). You can decide the content of your brochure ..which suits the best.
Returning the description for the CodeCamp
- Put you 5-page description and 1-page brochure into your group wiki area.
On wiki pages (**this is already done)
- Group id
- Application name
- Students numbers and names
The idea of the application.
Problem application is going to resolve.
Application functionality list (requirements)
- Big parts and their connections
.NET implementation technology directions.
- windows,mobile,web, other application