meta data for this page
FGJ CodeCamp 2019 / January
CT10A7040 Code Camp, 4ECTS
Week 4, 25.1. - 27.1.2019
Location: LUT Student Union house basement ( Laserkatu 10, 53850 Lappeenranta )
Start: See the info slides and event page at https://globalgamejam.org/2019/jam-sites/fgj-ggj19-lappeenranta
Game Jam CodeCamp! Participate in the main Game Jam event of the year, show what you can do and get your accomplishments recognized with course credits.
A game jam brings together all types of game developers, amateurs, professionals and students to innovate new games in a single weekend or a similar short time span. Typically participants work in small teams, racing to produce as complete a game as possible with limited time and resources, but unlimited creativity. More information about the whole Finnihs Game Jam event series http://www.finnishgamejam.com/finnish-game-jam-2019-global-game-jam/
* Grading: Pass/fail * Registering happens with a simple e-mail, then build a team and use this Wiki page as a portal (look at the end of this page) to create your own team pages in the sub wiki page. * There will be a presentation day! Held on February at LUT (location shall be updated later on). Each group should give a 20-30 min presentation. More information below. * Create your team wiki page! The style is free, but include at a minimum * Team members (template will be sent to team members by e-mail) * Final results presentation slides (project presentation packet) by 24.2.2019 (to your team wiki page) * Personal report has to be done by 10.2.2019 and send by e-mail to Ari Happonen * Optional, but great: A link to your project in a WebGL format. Free hosting space available e.g. at http://personal.lut.fi
Location and schedule
See detailed Lappeenranta event related informations from the FGJ Lappeenranta event page at https://globalgamejam.org/2019/jam-sites/fgj-ggj19-lappeenranta Deadlines and course completion requirements will be send to you by e-mail.
The presentation day
- Each group should give a 20-30 min presentation
- Can be given in Finnish, although English is preferred.
- Short demo on what was done and what was then teh development effort after FGJ event.
- Short presentation on the topics covered in the report.
- Held on LUT space, that is informed later on…
|Group||Application||Name 1||Name 2||Name 3||Name 4||Name 5||Name 6||Name 7|
|Twenty Times Depression||[ D E S P E R A T I O N ] a _ b o t ' s _ j o u r n e y _ t o w a r d s _ a n _ u n c e r t a i n _ e x i s t e n c e||Niku Grönberg||Valtteri Kokko||Ville-Veikko Koski||Vesa Koski|
|Tekijämiehet (ja -nainen)||Space sauna||Andrey Aleksandrov (not in CC)||Joonas Heinonen (not in CC)||Juho Heiskanen (not in CC)||Maija Heiskanen||Aleksi Kuznetsov||Niclas Lamponen||Frans Paasonen (not in CC)|
|Survivalists||G2Home||Aalto Nico||Roni Juntunen||Väinö Marttinen||Leevi Pussinen|
|Jaa'a||RUSH HOME||Petteri Mäkelä||Lassi Nieminen||Semi Rantanen||Mikko Nummila||Aarne Savolainen|
|Group 4||Brians Private game 4||Member 1||Member 2||Member 3 (no in CodeCamp)|
|Pending||Home in Missile||Teemu Eloranta||Elias Vähäjylkkä (not in CC)||Mikko Jutila (not in CC)||Jaakko Tuuri (not in CC)||Otto itkonen (not in CC)|
Add more table lines if those are needed for additional teams!