meta data for this page
This is an old revision of the document!
for Code Camp Software results
- Format is .zip file.
- Code in package have to be able to compile and run.
- Leave compiled files from package. Eg. build or bin directory.
Packaging in eclipse
1. File => Export
3. Select & Finish
- Correct folders to include in package.
- Source code, resourcese, databases
- No generated or binary files
- Location where to put archive package.
4. Test that your package works
5. Upload package to wiki
Using the package in eclipse
- This zip package cannot be directly imported into servlet project as file paths do not match
- So manual work is needed:
- Copy sources into from package to project src java package directory
- fix paxckage specifications if needed
- Copy needed web content from package to project
- Library jars if any
- Other web content, especially VAADIN/theme part if exists
- Other data used if any, used data etc, ..